woodworking plywood box | Leons Tea Box continued
woodworking plywood box

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday I unwrapped the silk oak block and today Ive begun what is going to be a complex process of turning it into a tea box.
Here are todays process photos:
Here is the blank on the lathe. I was going to turn the surface with the aim of just smoothing it and I found that the blank was indeed a little distored-it had dried into an oval shape so it had to be re-turned until it was round again and thats what I did with it. I probably removed about 1/4" of wood off the diameter of the blank:






So well return to this in mid June.
VW
Do you find information about woodworking plywood box are you looking for? If not, below may help you find more information about the woodworking plywood box. Thank you for visiting, have a nice day.
woodworking plywood box | Leons Tea Box continued
Reviewed by bala
on
4:46 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by bala
on
4:46 AM
Rating:
No comments: