woodworking jewelry box | Tea Box Pine Box continued
woodworking jewelry box

Hi Everyone,
Its been a really busy week and it turned cold here again so I havent done any work in the shop. I did go out today however and did a little work. Heres an update:
I deepened the inside of the box and completely sanded it inside and out:

Here is a photo of the parts for the lid. Ive shaped the lid on the lathe and the small block is going to become a small knob. Im going to assemble the whole thing with that wooden pin in the center of the photo:


Ill post the lid process photos and finish photos tomorrow.
VW
Do you find information about woodworking jewelry box are you looking for? If not, below may help you find more information about the woodworking jewelry box. Thank you for visiting, have a nice day.
No comments: